Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure
The Information may be used for:
- Matching you with our Provider(s) in our matching assessment.
- Providing you with Customer Support and ensuring you are receiving quality Service.
- Enabling, facilitating, supervising, administering and monitoring the provision of the Service.
- Measuring and improving the delivery, quality, effectiveness of the Service.
- Contacting you or providing you with Service-related information, alerts and suggestions.
- Providing, supporting, personalizing and developing Just A Moment and the Service.
- Performing analysis for business insight and researches
- Billing-related purposes.
- Promoting Just A Moment and the Service to you and conducting direct marketing.
- Contacting you, if either we or a Provider have a reasonable belief that you or any other person may be in a dangerous situation.
- Responding to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations.
Your therapist, counsellor and/or coach (as the case maybe) may keep all of his/her communication with you. He/she would:
• only record information that is relevant for the provision of continuous and coordinated services, and for a minimum period of 1 month after termination of Service with you (or longer if specified by other guidelines specific in his/her particular industry, e.g. 6 years for clinical psychologists);
- take all reasonable steps to ensure that records over which he/she has control remain personally identifiable for only as long as necessary in the interests of those to whom he/she refers;
- render anonymous or to destroy any records under his/her control that no longer need to be personally identifiable for these purposes;
- take all reasonable steps to safeguard the security of any records that have been obtained, including records kept in digital format.
- take all reasonable steps to safeguard the security of any records that have been obtained,
We would not require your counsellor and/or coach to send us your conversation with him or her (except as required by law).
The Platform may contain links to other third party websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website or service. The fact that we link to a website or service is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not have control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other websites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information and the like that you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Security of your submitted information is one of our top concerns. We have implemented industry standard precautions to protect our Platform and to safeguard against unauthorized access to information systems. However, despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time. Just A Moment shall not be responsible for any losses or damages or leakage of data howsoever caused.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Platform, to perform certain tasks which are related to the Platform, or to provide audit, legal, operational or other services for us. These tasks include, but not limited to, customer service, technical maintenance, monitoring, email management and communication, database management, billing and payment processing, reporting and analytics. We will share with them only the necessary information to perform their task for us and only after entering into appropriate confidentiality agreements. These third parties have access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose information necessary or appropriate to protect the safety of the public or any person, to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), and to prevent or stop activity that may be illegal or dangerous.
You should also be aware that the Providers may be obliged to disclose information to law enforcement or other authorities to conform to their professional and legal responsibilities. Specifically, and without limitation, you should be aware that the law requires mental health professionals to disclose information and/or take action in the following cases: (a) reported or suspected abuse of a child or vulnerable adult; (b) serious suicidal potential; (c) threatened harm to another person; (d) court-ordered presentation of treatment.
User Testimonials, Comments and Reviews
We may post User testimonials, comments and reviews on Just A Moment, which may contain their personal information, such as their name or photograph, upon obtaining user’s prior consent. If you wish you update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PDPO)
In Hong Kong, the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Laws of Hong Kong (Cap 486) (PDPO) protects the privacy of individuals in relation to personal data. For your information, it is necessary for us to use your personal information:
- To perform our obligations in accordance with any contract that we may have with you.
- It is in our or a third party’s legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the Services in the best way that we can.
- It is our legal obligation to use your personal information to comply with any legal obligations imposed upon us.
In the event that your wish to amend, correct or remove any of your personal information you shared with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy is effective as of 1 September 2021. This version shall prevail any of its previous version(s).